Monday, December 10, 2007

headaches kill ya

I got headaches for few day and I think most probably what cause my dizziness is my brand new spectacles. Darn i guess I’ll have to get used to it and hopefully I’ll be allright.can’t even barely walk. good news though the power has been decrease.haha.i;m not really sure how it’s happening although I spent a awfully lots of time sitting in front of my pc doing stuff.




Last week I manage to watch hitman with my homeboys.i am thrill to watch to movie because hitman was one of my favorite computer games. I was exhausted that day because I just went back from field work that night and went straight to the theater.at first a friend of mine asked whether i wanna come and watch nana tanjung and i told him i'm not interested on that particular film and instead i kept telling him and his "girl friend" buy me hitman ticket instead.haha.It is really a good movie, fully action packed and in some scene it’s quite funny. Timothy Olyphant doing a great job as Agent 47. I remember him as the bad ass Kelly from the movie girl next door and a guy from live free or die hard.


Oh yes and recently i’ve been watching quite a number of DVD collection which i bought last weekend.Ocean 13,the next sequel from 2001 ocean 11 and 2004 ocean 12 and this time with Al Pacino really rocks!!

Here goes the list of recently watched movie in December 07

Rescue dawn

Death at Funeral

Ocean 13

Hitman

28 weeks later

Shrek the third

88 minutes

The Devils Advocates (year 1997)

No comments: