Tuesday, August 26, 2008

wherever i go

The album leaf were playing on my stereo. the melodic yet catchy sounds blew me away.

i just went back from little walk around my area. though it was late. The raining and the cold weather made me walk pleasurable. to be honest I never feel this good in a long time. Watching the rains falls under the starry sky.wow!!!! that is so refreshing.i guess i’ve been sitting in front of computer long enough.working with machine do sucks.i wish I could go to some beach. I’ve always dream that I sat down at the beach enjoying the beautiful view of sunset, gazing the star on night and listening the wave sound. that would be heavenly!!! Escaping the hectic real world, demanding job, personal problem, fake people and assholes

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

The Album Leaf - Wherever i go

Whereever I go, I take you with me,
‘Cause I don’t want to see you leave.
Whenever I go, you stay with me,
They won’t see you leave.
Are you here with me?
I want you here with me
Whenever I turn, you are gone from me.
And I won’t see you leave.
Whereever I go, your shadow follows me
I don’t want to see you leave.
Are you here with me?
I want you here with me.
You are here with me.
And I am here with you.
You are here with me.
And I am here with you

No comments: