Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Smash Your Head With Computer Programming

salam

ermm another boring wednesday!!!! stuck in the lab to fix my program.darn!!! it make me headache.and the best thing the pc here got no Netbeans.arghh .I have to use the primitive way the solve the problem that means The NOTEPAD.after a few moment my program was erorr free. so the problem is on the Variable that doesnt match with the database in Access.

The Exam has been postponed due the request from the another batch.so that is a good news.i got more time to do my revision.since i have 13 books to finish,it can be considered as Big Advantage.

yesterday i change my Original AMD heatsink with the New Global win heatsink. i cannot see big differences. the global win heatsink decrease around 4-7 celcius.ermm i need bigger heatsinkm after this.Maybe a better Graphic card too.

chelsea won.yes.ahahahah. eventhough their game is more defensive but it not a matter.the matter is Man Yoo lost.

No comments: