Monday, June 02, 2008

smash yer head on emo rock

As usual I am starring at monitor doing nothing that has do with intellectual thingy.just browsing neogaf forum and read some article about xbox 360. hopesfall satellite years album is currently palying my computer speaker. Although im not really into emo music I always love band like hopesfall,Thursday and mineral.these band really rocks

For the past this week starting on Monday im not really doing anything because im kinda in holiday though.so this is my chance to do some research for my upcoming university project and start doing some assignment.i guess I had to take my studies seriously and my last semester mark doesn't look good though. perhaps it happens because my laziness and I underestimate the program which took. I guess life couldn't been much easier for me.duh

ohh ya petrol price gonna increase by a couple of month.damn man

No comments: