Sunday, August 12, 2007

...............

it been a while since i last update my blog.been busy a lot things back in real world ie jobs and stuff.my family just moved out from bbp to some new location in center of ipoh city.the main reason is my old house are quite from where my family to run their business.i’ve been living there since I was seven and after staying for so long and emotionally attached with people around,cool friend,awek2 hot back there.one thing for certain I gonna miss my good old buddy back there even though they literally not there to hang out with since most of them are pursuing degree and relocated outside ipoh city because of work and studies

the new area is not bad. but minus bit noisy and packed. unlike my previous taman.there is GYM.perhaps I should enroll,workout and get back to best shape. I’ve gain some weight after completed my college due spending a lot times in computer,games and other crap

I just done installing vista home basic to one of my client and went browsing around.i was surprise to see the list of sample music preloaded with vista which is 2 track of my favorite indie/power pop artist,The Posies.The track is I guess you right and love comes from their 2005 album,Every kind of Light which is fronted by Ken stringfellow whom I had meet in person back in 2006.

No comments: