Tuesday, August 28, 2007

adam sandler must dai!!

It is a really cold right now. not because the rain or the temperature outside is cold. it is cool because the room is keep cold by man made machine or Air conditioner which make this room below 20 Celsius's.haha. guess that not funny at all.ok I just pick up a wasted A4 paper near the printer and keep writing on it(yes I was writing on paper initially).today is quite day.busy and tiring day. The kid are preparing for the National Day celebration and all the pending job should be done before Friday.i woke late today and went late to work too.i been doing Adam Sandler movie marathon last night and I watched Anger Management and The Fucking Hilarious Waterboy.Last night I was bit down your with stuff and watching the spastic comedy performed by Adam really blows away all the sadness and despair.infact I laugh out Loud. So if you guys get down a something perhaps you should grap popcorn or nuts(I prefer cadburrry byte!!yummy) and sit your ass on couch and enjoy the movie.works on me but I'm not sure whether it work on you guys.here my top 2 recommendation


Happy Gilmore(best ever made)

Waterboy(nice one too)

Others are cool too.but do not pick Drunk Punch love or unless you are sad pathetic weirdo like him on the movie.currently I'm waiting on the upcoming Adam Sandler and Kevin James(Kings Of Queen) movie which is I pronounce Chuck and Larry.The Story is about 2 firefighter pretend to be domestic partner or Gay in order to get Pension since both of them doesn't have wife and Chuck(adam) doesn't have kid.i already watched to movie and really nice although they haven't release yet in Malaysian theather.

1 comment:

MJ said...

all hail adam sandler!